… is a new educational typeface which supplements the existing insufficient typefaces and supports all characters necessary for writing all minority languages in the EU.
This educational typeface must …
- contain all required characters for all European languages,
- be available free of charge,
- be open sourced ,
- be typographically correct and of high quality,
- be legible and readable,
- be easy to write,
- be available as a computer font in various formats – also as webfont and font for tablets, in order to work on all systems,
- be available in a number of font variations for preparing educational material.
This new educational typeface will be developed by people with excellent expertise in typography, chirography (“handwriting”) and pedagogy.